These easy-to-make, keto peanut butter granola cups take less than 10 minutes to make and are a peanut butter and chocolate lover's delight!
We love these easy-to-make, keto peanut butter granola cups, which take less than 10 minutes to prepare. Not only that, they're a peanut butter and chocolate lover's delight!
Although these keto sweets are similar to peanut butter cups, they're different since they're crunchy, a little less sweet, and more filing due to the nut granola.
You can eat these sugar-free treats at breakfast, or as an afternoon snack, or even as an after-dinner dessert.
If you love chocolate and peanut butter treats, you should check out our 3-layer chocolate peanut butter bars, which are addictingly delicious!
How to Make
STEP 1: To make, simply mix 4 ingredients: pre-made granola, melted butter and peanut butter (melting is done via the microwave), Swerve sweetener, and a little salt.
STEP 2: Spoon the mixture into muffin cups and spread a little melted chocolate (also melted in the microwave) on the top of each.
STEP 3: Since they're crumbly to start, you'll need to firm them up in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. Then, it's time to dig in! Afterword, they should be stored in the refrigerator.
If you try this recipe, we would love to hear your feedback! Leave a comment, rate it, and tag @lowcarbsimplified on your photo of this recipe on Instagram or Facebook. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
Keto Peanut Butter Granola Cups
- ⅔ cup Low Karb Keto Nut Granola or any type of granola that is no more than 3 net carbs per ⅓ cup
- ¼ cup cup low-carb, no-sugar added peanut butter (we use Santa Cruz Organic Light Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter)
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons Swerve sweetener, granular
- ¼ cup sugar-free semi-sweet chocolate chips (we use Lily's semi-sweet baking chips)
- Salt to taste
- Make the granola mixture: Melt butter and peanut butter in microwave in 30-second increments until melted. In a large bowl, mix granola, melted butter and peanut butter, and Swerve sweetener. Add salt to taste.
- Finish and freeze: In a muffin tin, insert 5 muffin cups. Evenly distribute a spoonful of mixture into each muffin cup. In a small microwavable bowl, heat chocolate chips in 30-second increments in microwave. After each 30-second increment, take out and stir. Stop as soon as chocolate chips stir to a smooth consistency. Spread about a teaspoon of melted chocolate on the top of each. Put muffin tin in freezer for 30 minutes to firm up cups. Take out and serve. Afterward, store in refrigerator.