With just 6 ingredients, these no-bake chocolate peanut butter clusters are a breeze to make and so yummy you wouldn't even guess they're low-carb and keto friendly!
They're wonderfully crunchy (thanks to the coconut flakes and sunflower seeds) and taste similar to peanut butter cups (just not quite as sweet). Yes, it's hard to eat just one. The good news is that these delicious little treats are just 1 carb each, so you can go ahead and satisfy that sweet tooth!
These delicious treats are simple and quick to make, too. They take only 10 minutes to make and need about 10 minutes or more to set in the freezer or fridge. That's it!
How To Make
To make these clusters, simply melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in the microwave in 30 second increments until they stir to a smooth consistency (about a minute and a half). Then, stir in the Swerve Sweetener, coconut flakes and sunflower seeds until well combined.
Onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, you'll spoon about a tablespoon or more of the mixture to form round clusters. You'll continue until you have 12 round clusters with space between each.
Then, they go in the fridge or freezer to set. If you put the clusters in the freezer, they should set in about 10 to 15 minutes. If you put in the fridge, they should set in about 20 to 30 minutes. It just depends how quickly you need them!
After the clusters set, it's time to dig in! After serving, store the clusters in the fridge in a closed container.
Other Low Carb and Keto Dessert Recipes
Here are other easy low-carb and keto dessert recipes you may enjoy:
- Keto Salted Caramel Affogato: With this keto salted caramel affogato, you'll have a hard time stopping yourself from eating seconds. Plus, it's so quick and easy to make!
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse: This luscious 3-ingredient, chocolate mousse is a chocolate lovers delight! We love this low-carb and keto chocolate mousse recipe since the mousse turns out light and airy and isn’t overly sweet. In fact, it’s hard to believe this chocolate mousse is low-carb and keto. When you top it with raspberries and sugar-free whipped cream, it’s so yummy!
- Keto Chocolate Mug Cake: We love this chocolate mug cake since it's such a luscious and easy dessert to make! This low-carb and keto chocolate mug cake is ideal when craving chocolate since you simply mix ingredients in a mug and microwave!
- ⅓ cup cup low-carb (no sugar added) peanut butter - we use Santa Cruz Organic Light Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup sugar-free semi-sweet chocolate chips - we use Lily's semi-sweet baking chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons Swerve Sweetener, granular
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ⅛ cup sunflower seeds, roasted and salted
- Microwave: Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium-size, microwavable bowl, heat chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in 30-second increments in microwave. After each 30-second increment, take out and stir. Stop as soon as mixture stirs to a smooth consistency.
- Make clusters: After, stir in Swerve Sweetener, coconut flakes and sunflower seeds until well combined. Onto the parchment paper-lined baking sheet, spoon a tablespoon (or slightly more) of the mixture to form rounds clusters. Continue until you have 12 round clusters with space between each.
- Set in fridge or freezer: To get clusters to set quickly, set in freezer for 10 to 15 minutes. Or, set in refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes. Remove and serve. After serving, store in a closed container in refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 113.3Total Fat 10.5gSaturated Fat 5.5gCholesterol 5.2mgSodium 21.3mgCarbohydrates 5.9gNet Carbohydrates 1.3gFiber 2.6gSugar 0.4gSugar Alcohols 2.0gProtein 2.4g