These no-bake, chocolate peanut butter clusters are easy to make and so yummy you wouldn't even guess they're keto-friendly!
These keto coconut clusters with chocolate and peanut butter are light and crunchy and combine chocolate and peanut butter for a delicious peanut butter cup vibe. And these crunchy, little delights are just one net carb each, so you can go ahead and satisfy that sweet tooth!
Not only that, these clusters so quick and easy to make. They're just six ingredients and can be made in less than 10 minutes. After making, they go in the freezer or fridge to set (love no-bake recipes!). If you place in the freezer, they're ready to eat in 15 minutes.
Simply store them in the fridge and serve as a snack or dessert when you're craving something sweet.
A few notes on key ingredients!
- Unsweetened coconut flakes: Be sure to get unsweetened coconut flakes. We typically get Bob's Red Mill, but you can get any brand you prefer.
- Sugar-free peanut butter: We use Santa Cruz Organic Light Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter since it has no added sugar. It's a natural peanut butter that we buy as creamy, but you could use crunchy as well.
- Sugar-free semi-sweet chocolate chips: We use Lily's no-sugar, semi-sweet baking chips for the chocolate, but you can use another brand of semi-sweet chocolate chips or even dark chocolate.
- Sunflower seeds: We love adding sunflower seeds for added crunch and flavor. We use salted sunflower seeds. You can skip the seeds if you like.
- Swerve Granular (Erythritol): We sweeten the bars with Swerve erythritol sweetener (granular). However, you can sweeten with another sweetener of preference. Just be sure to check a sweetener conversion chart.
How To Make Clusters
STEP 1: In a large bowl, melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in the microwave in 30 second increments until they stir to a smooth consistency (about a minute or so).
STEP 2: Stir in the Swerve Sweetener, coconut flakes and sunflower seeds until well combined.
STEP 3: Onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, spoon about a tablespoon or more of the mixture to form round clusters. You'll continue until you have 12 round clusters with space between each.
STEP 4: Place the clusters in the fridge or freezer to set. If you put the clusters in the freezer, they should set in about 10 to 15 minutes. If you put in the fridge, they should set in about 20 to 30 minutes. It just depends how quickly you need them! After serving, store the clusters in the fridge in a closed container.
If you try this recipe, we would love to hear your feedback! Leave a comment, rate it, and tag @lowcarbsimplified on your photo of this recipe on Instagram or Facebook. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!
No-Bake, Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters
- ⅓ cup Santa Cruz Organic Light Roasted Creamy Peanut Butter or other no sugar added peanut butter
- ¼ cup Lily's Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons Swerve Granular
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ⅛ cup sunflower seeds roasted and salted
- Microwave: Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium-size, microwavable bowl, heat chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in 30-second increments in microwave. After each 30-second increment, take out and stir. Stop as soon as mixture stirs to a smooth consistency.
- Make clusters: After, stir in Swerve Sweetener, coconut flakes and sunflower seeds until well combined. Onto the parchment paper-lined baking sheet, spoon a tablespoon (or slightly more) of the mixture to form rounds clusters. Continue until you have 12 round clusters with space between each.
- Set in fridge or freezer: To get clusters to set quickly, set in freezer for 10 to 15 minutes. Or, set in refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes. Remove and serve. After serving, store in a closed container in refrigerator.
Leave a Comment