Here’s a delicious low-carb and keto appetizer that's simple, elegant and quick to make. We love these Boursin and prosciutto stuffed mushrooms since their incredibly tasty and flavorful due to the combination of herbed cheese, roasted mushrooms, sliced prosciutto and chopped chives.
And, these keto stuffed mushrooms are perfect for any occasion including a more formal gathering, simple family dinner, or holiday get together. You can serve them as an appetizer, a side dish, or even a snack.
With only 4 ingredients, these easy stuffed mushrooms are a breeze to make. Simply remove the mushroom stems, spoon in a teaspoon of Boursin cheese, and bake for 8 to 9 minutes. Then, top with sliced prosciutto and chopped chives. We recommend serving while the mushrooms and cheese are still warm.
These Boursin and prosciutto stuffed mushrooms take just 15 minutes to make and are only 1.9 net carbs per serving (one serving includes 4 tasty stuffed mushrooms!). Enjoy!
Boursin and Prosciutto Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 medium-size cremini or white mushrooms whole
- 4 tablespoons Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs
- 4 thinly sliced strips of prosciutto (4 slices of prosciutto is roughly 48g)
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Remove mushroom stems: Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Wipe or brush off dirt on mushrooms (we do not recommend rinsing them since they retain water). To remove the stem, gently wiggle the stem by pushing up and down and twisting. Or, if you prefer, you may use a knife to slice around the stem and use your hands to wiggle the stem free.
- Stuff and roast mushrooms: After removing stems, fill each mushroom with a teaspoon of Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs (the cheese should be roughly even with the surface of the mushroom). Place mushrooms on rimmed baking sheet and bake for 8 to 9 minutes. While mushrooms bake, get 4 slices of prosciutto and cut each into thirds.
- Finish and plate: When mushrooms are done roasting, remove from oven. Fold each piece of cut prosciutto and place on the top of each mushroom. Carefully plate mushrooms and sprinkle with chopped chives.
Leave a Comment