This keto maple and pumpkin spice granola is ideal for fall mornings — it’s sweet and crunchy, filling, low in carbs, and easy to make!
Keto maple and pumpkin spice granola = the perfect way to begin autumn! This maple and pumpkin spice granola is ideal for fall mornings since it’s sweet, crunchy and infused with pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup flavors.
Not only that, this keto granola is filling, nutritious, and so easy to make. Seriously, it takes about 5 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to bake. And then you have breakfast for the week!
Simply pair this keto granola cereal with any low-carb milk, such as almond or macadamia nut milk, for an easy keto breakfast. One serving is just 3.9 net carbs.
Keto Maple and Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Get started: Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the granola: In a food processor, slightly pulse pecans, almonds, pepitas until nuts are broken down in size and there are no large pieces (some are fine). In a small bowl, melt the butter in a microwave. Add Swerve Sweetener, pumpkin pie spice and sugar-free maple syrup to melted butter and stir well. In a large bowl, mix nuts and seeds with sweetened butter mixture until well combined. Use hands if needed. Add salt to taste.
- Bake: Spread granola mixture over parchment paper. Push down granola to create a uniform thickness of roughly ¼ inch (no more than ½ inch). Place pan in oven and cook for roughly 15 minutes or until granola is slightly golden in color. Do not stir granola while in oven.
- Finish, serve and store: After removing from oven, let granola cool to room temperature on pan. After granola has cooled, break apart into chucks and store in an airtight container. To serve, simply add almond or other low carb milk.
- Use raw nuts and seeds that are NOT roasted or salted.
- You may swap coconut oil for butter if desired.
- After removing granola from oven, do not break apart until granola has completely cooled. If you break apart while still warm, it will
result in crumbly granola.
- Keep granola in an airtight container in your pantry for up to two weeks.