Making dinner couldn’t get any easier than this salmon and asparagus sheet-pan meal, which takes just 20 minutes to make. Not only that, it’s super nutritious since it’s full of protein, omega-3 fatty-acids, fiber, and essential vitamins like A, D and K.
Salmon and asparagus are a perfect pairing in this sheet-pan meal since they turn out tender and taste delicious when the mustard garlic butter melts over the top.
Another bonus? There aren’t that many dishes to clean when you’re done. It’s a win-win recipe!
- 2 8-ounce salmon fillets (or other fish of choice)
- 16 thin asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 tablespoons California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Gulden's Spicy Mustard, depending on preference
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Get started: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed
baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roast salmon and asparagus: On one side of sheet pan, toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Space asparagus so spears are not on top of each other. On other side of pan, place salmon fillets skin side down and season with salt and pepper. Bake for roughly 15 minutes, or until asparagus is tender and salmon reads 145 degrees on thermometer.
- Make mustard garlic butter: In a small bowl, mix softened butter, mustard, garlic and basil until thoroughly combined.
- Finish and serve: After removing pan from oven, plate salmon and asparagus. Top each with a teaspoon (or more) of mustard garlic butter and serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 900.1Total Fat 74.4gSaturated Fat 24.0gCholesterol 187.3mgSodium 222.3mgCarbohydrates 4.3gNet Carbohydrates 2.2gFiber 2.1gSugar 1.8gProtein 47.7g