You can’t go wrong with everyday keto salad — it’s light, fresh-tasting, simple and pairs well with almost any meal. It's also quick to make!
You can’t go wrong with this salad — it’s light, fresh-tasting, simple, and pairs well with almost any meal. We never get sick of it, and we eat it A LOT.
Although its simplicity is a defining feature, don’t be afraid to add other ingredients like sliced cucumbers, radishes or fresh basil.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (we use California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 3 ounces organic greens
- ½ cup (1 ounce) organic broccoli slaw
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese shredded (or other cheese of choice)
- ¼ cup toasted slivered almonds or other nut/seed of choice
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper.
- Finish the salad: In a large salad bowl, combine greens, broccoli slaw, shredded cheese and almonds. Before serving, add dressing and toss to combine.
- Make sure greens are completely dry before making salad (otherwise greens will be heavy with water).