Spice up your weeknight dinners with this easy, low-carb Creole Shrimp and Sausage Sheet Pan! This recipe, adapted from Cooking Light, is like Jambalaya since it contains shrimp, andouille sausage, bell pepper, tomatoes, and creole seasoning. But it’s different since it’s much simpler and calls for riced cauliflower instead of rice.
You'll love this easy weeknight meal since it's packed full of flavor, takes less than 25 minutes to make, and is only 5 net carbs.
If you’re looking for more veggies, simply add more – such as onion, asparagus, or broccoli. If you do, don’t forget to dress them with olive oil and Creole seasoning!
Creole Shrimp and Sausage Sheet Pan
- 1 ½ tablespoons California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning
- 2 Aidells cajun-style andouille links cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper ribs and seeds removed and cut into 2-inch long strips
- ½ pound Whole Catch Frozen White Shrimp (peeled, deveined and tail-on) , thawed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved or quartered, depending on size
- 1 bag riced cauliflower (recipe just calls for 1 ½ cups of cooked riced cauliflower so remainder may be refrigerated for later use)
- Start preparation: Preheat oven to 425 degrees and chop vegetables and sausages as indicated. Combine bell pepper with ½ tablespoon olive oil and ½ teaspoon creole seasoning. Spread sliced sausages and pepper on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake: Roast sausage and bell pepper for 8 minutes. In a bowl, combine chopped tomatoes, thawed shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and 1 teaspoon creole seasoning. After sausages and pepper have roasted for 8 minutes, add shrimp and tomatoes and distribute evenly on pan. Roast for an additional 8 minutes.
- Finish and serve: Cook riced cauliflower according to bag instructions. After shrimp and tomatoes are done baking, add 1 ½ cups riced cauliflower and toss ingredients until well combined and cauliflower rice soaks up pan sauces. Taste and season as desired (with creole seasoning and/or salt and pepper). Plate and serve immediately.
Leave a Comment