If you're from Minnesota (or the Midwest), you might have seen or eaten these little treats at some point. My mom use to make these cream cheese pickle wraps when I was growing up, and I absolutely loved them. I still do.
The combination of cream cheese and pickles may sound strange, but trust me, it works and it's delicious.
These low-carb and keto treats can be made as an afternoon snack or appetizer. The cream cheese pickle wraps are easy to make and come together in 5 minutes if you're making them for yourself and another.
- 4 whole dill pickles, dried with paper towel
- 4 slices of thinly sliced ham (my family uses Buddig)
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- Make the wraps: Spread cream cheese evenly on each piece of sliced ham. Place one dry pickle at the end of each wrap and roll up.
- Cut and serve: Cut each roll into ½-inch size pieces. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 46.6Total Fat 3.8gSaturated Fat 2.3gCholesterol 13.0mgSodium 702.7mgCarbohydrates 3.0gNet Carbohydrates 3.0gFiber 0gSugar 0.6gProtein 1.9g