These cream cheese pickle wraps are one of our favorite snacks and appetizers! They're addictingly delicious and quick and easy to make!
If you're from Minnesota (or the Midwest), you might have seen or eaten these little treats at some point. My mom use to make these cream cheese pickle wraps when I was growing up, and I absolutely loved them. I still do.
The combination of cream cheese and pickles may sound strange, but trust me, it works and it's delicious.
These low-carb and keto treats can be made as an afternoon snack or appetizer. The cream cheese pickle wraps are easy to make and come together in 5 minutes if you're making them for yourself and another.
Cream Cheese Pickle Wraps
- 4 whole dill pickles dried with paper towel
- 4 slices of thinly sliced ham my family uses Buddig
- 4 ounces of cream cheese softened
- Make the wraps: Spread cream cheese evenly on each piece of sliced ham. Place one dry pickle at the end of each wrap and roll up.
- Cut and serve: Cut each roll into ½-inch size pieces. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.