This 20-minute, keto Mediterranean shrimp sheet pan is simplicity at its best. It’s easy to prepare and bursts with zesty Greek flavors.
This 20-minute, keto Mediterranean shrimp sheet pan is simplicity at its best. It’s so quick and easy to prepare and bursts with zesty Greek flavors. And since it’s a sheet pan meal, the clean-up is effortless.
What makes this sheet pan so tasty? The broccolini turns beautifully tender and crispy after roasting, while the grape tomatoes burst their juices into the dish. Additionally, the red pepper flakes and oregano give the shrimp a zesty and spicy flavor, while the crumbled feta adds a delicious creamy texture. We like to finish the pan with a few squeezes of lemon to brighten the flavors, but that’s up to you.
To make this keto Mediterranean shrimp sheet pan, you dress the broccolini and grape tomatoes with extra-virgin olive oil and a touch of salt. While these roast for 9 minutes, combine the oregano, red pepper flakes, olive oil and shrimp. After the 9 minutes are up, add the seasoned shrimp and crumbled feta to the pan and roast for an additional 6 minutes. And there you have it — a delicious and healthy keto meal in 20 minutes or less!
There are many ways to customize this sheet pan — you could add garlic, onions, olives, bell peppers, or even pepperoncini peppers. Just be sure to count the carbs with each addition or change to the recipe.
Keto Mediterranean Shrimp Sheet Pan (20 Minutes!)
- 1 bunch broccolini, 4 ounces, rinsed and bottom ½ inch removed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt to season
- 1 pound medium-size shrimp, peeled, deveined and tail-on, thawed
- 2 teaspoons oregano flakes
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, depending on preferred spice level
- 4 ounces crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- Prepare vegetables and start roasting: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. On a rimmed baking sheet pan, combine broccolini and grape tomatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Lightly season with salt. Spread vegetables evenly across pan so they are not touching on another. Roast in oven for 9 minutes.
- Prepare shrimp, feta and finish roasting: While vegetables roast, combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, oregano and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Measure 4 ounces of crumbled feta. After vegetables roast for 9 minutes, remove rimmed baking sheet from oven and place shrimp between vegetables. Flip the broccolini with tongs. Evenly sprinkle crumbled feta across the top. Roast for another 6 minutes, until shrimp turns opaque.
- Serve: Remove baking sheet from oven and drizzle with a tablespoon of lemon juice (if desired). Plate and serve.
Leave a Comment